Forex trading., facebook marketing, email marketing, car Shopping are made easy to Learn and understand here

Recent Post

Top Commentators

Saturday 28 October 2017

Blessing Egbogho: I can’t sleep with man old enough to be my father

Delta State-born Nollywood actress, Blessing Egbogho is yet to walk the nuptial walk, and at 26 she doesn’t seem in a big hurry to welcome just any man that comes her way. If she’s unsure of the man she could end up with, it is certainly not one beyond the age of 40. Unlike many of her colleagues who gun for sugar daddies, Blessing says she cannot date anyone older than 40.

“I can’t date a sugar daddy, never. It irritates me to be sleeping with men that are old enough to be my father or even my grandfather,” she told Potpourri in one-on-one session.



It is not just about sugar daddies, any man older than 40 is out of it for me. That is the problem I am having with my present relationship. I just found out the guy is 41 and has children. We have been dating for like two years now but he stays mostly abroad. He looks very much younger than 40, so, I didn’t even suspect. He was about to come and meet my people but when I found out he’s 41 and has two children by a White woman, I told him no way. I don’t want older men. If he is seven to nine years older, that’s okay but more, please I can’t cope. My dad is seven years older than my mum, that’s okay by me,” he added. Sexy Blessing Egbogho, a graduate of mass communications, has featured in many Nollywood films and series. According to her, she’s planning to produce her own film before the end of the year. 
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © HOME OF BUSINESS TIPS AND GUIDES | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com